Monday, September 10, 2007

Jamie - Cat#2


Pretty Jamie
Originally uploaded by amyatty
My big sister Emma was so lonely when she first moved in. She had no other cats to play with and she used to walk around howling all night long with boredom. Meanwhile, Emma's apartment complex was just full of lonely stray cats like me.


I was a sweet little teen kitten when they found me. The other feral cats didn't like me and so I didn't get to stay in any of their groups. When it rained, they wouldn't let me hide in the crawlspaces with them and I had to sit out on the complex picnic table and get all wet.


But then one day my Mommy took me to the vet and got me shots and got me fixed (I don't know why - I wasn't broken) and then I came home to meet Emma. Emma smacked my carrier the first time she met me, but now we're friends. The secret of friendship is this: Even though I'm younger, bigger and outweigh her by at least 6 or 7 pounds, I let Emma think she is the alpha cat - unless she's getting into food I really want!.


Likes
peach yogurt
lots of attention(I'm so cuddly!)
pastry - especially sweet ones
milk!
Dislikes
Bob, the male invader
the Broom of Death
meals being late


Jamie

1 comment:

Ivy said...

the broom of death! i hate that too!