Monday, September 10, 2007

Emma in the sun


Emma in the sun
Originally uploaded by amyatty
My name is Emma. Aren't I adorable? I like to sleep in windows, and be anywhere that I can find the sun. Since I (at least in my own mind) am the alpha cat in this group, I go anywhere I please.


Some friends of my Mommy found me near the courthouse in Manassas in 2000. Mommy came to see me at her friend's house and couldn't resist taking me home. I've been pampered and spoiled ever since.


My Mommy insists in bringing other cat interlopers into my house, though. I like Jamie and sometimes Bob is nice but I do not like having that other calico here. I am the queen of this house and that is simply that.


Likes
cat food - treats, please!

bread

chin rubs

playing with my bird toy


Dislikes

salmon cat food makes my tummy hurt

that other calico

the injustice of receiving breakfast later than 5:45 a.m. on the weekends - how can you sleep like that when I am utterly famished!!

Emma

2 comments:

Ivy said...

i am totally with you on the late breakfast thing emma. i dont unnerstand how peepol can sleep wen the ruler of theyr house is hungering to death!

Catlady4 said...

Exactly! They should show a little respect, shouldn't they?