Sunday, October 7, 2007

Easy Like Sunday Morning


Our Mommy had to go away for a few days, but she sent one of her friends to spoil us - treats, cuddles, all kinds of wonderful stuff. Unfortunately, the heat continues unabated. As you can see, I have quite the winter coat going. I still sleep on my favorite window box, but I feel compelled to sprawl out more than usual so I can get the breeze from the vent down on the floor.
Even if it is hot, this is still my favorite Sunday morning nap spot. After a strenuous morning of eating and grooming (I don't stay this silky without significant effort after all), I like to just unwind for a few hours or so. Happy weekend to all!
Emma

2 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope it cools down for you soon. You look very comfortable, sprawled there in the sun. :)

Mickey's Musings said...

You look comfy even if it is hot.It must take a long time to bath withyer long fur.It's pretty tho.Hope it cools down so you can get a proper sleep.